The following is the recommended order of events:
1. Choose your route. Feel free to call us, or email us on email@example.com for advice with this.
2. Choose your dates. You’ll need to decide whether you wish to do a safari and / or Zanzibar excursion after your climb.
3. Choose your hotel (if you wish to upgrade). Upgrade and additional nights’ costs are given here.
4. Decide which airport will be best for you to fly to (usually JRO). You can use our interactive map to assist you.
5. Complete and submit the booking form.
On receipt of your booking form, we will then send you costs advice and request that you pay a booking deposit of USD 150 per person plus the value of any upgraded or additional accommodation, to secure your places.
The final balance of your trip is payable 30 days before your climb starts, or 48 hours in advance if wishing to pay in cash on arrival.
6. Should you wish to hire any clothing or extra equipment from us, request an additional porter to carry your daysack, or elect to have a single as opposed to a shared tent, please download a kit hire request form here. The form functions as an automatic invoice which we ask you to please complete and email to us so that we can reserve your requested gear for you. Gear hire costs are payable in cash in US Dollars on arrival, for climbers of all nationalities.
|Kilimanjaro Climber Reports|
|Today's Kilimanjaro Weather|
|Arrival and Pre-Climb|
|On the Mountain with Team Kilimanjaro|
|Post-Climb and Departure|
|Kilimanjaro Safety Equipment|
|Frequently asked questions|
|Flight and Transfers|
|Mapping the Mountain|
|Links, Partners & Affiliates|
|Booking with Team Kilimanjaro | Climbs and Safaris|
|Team Kilimanjaro Climb Costs|
|On the ground before your climb|
|Being on the Mountain with Team Kilimanjaro|
|Safety on Team Kilimanjaro Climbs|
|Guides and Porters | Team Kilimanjaro Staff|
|Why Climb with Team Kilimanjaro?|
|Kilimanjaro Trip Reviews|
|VO2 Max Beep Test Calculator|
|Track a Climber | Kilimanjaro Satellite Map|
|Climb and Safari Locations|
|Choosing which route to climb|
|Summary of Routes|
|Explanation of Prices | Support Options|
|Historic Climb Prices|
|2013 Prices | July - December|
|2013 Prices | January - June|
|2012 Climb Prices|
|2011 Climb Prices|
|2010 Climb Prices|
|2009 Costs | Notice of Increase|
|Dollar Prices 2009|
|Dollar Prices 2008|
|Termination of Published Sterling Rates|
|Dollar Prices 2007|
|Sterling Prices 2007|
|Choosing when to Climb Kilimanjaro|
|How to Book your Climb|
|How to Pay for Your Climb|
|Paying by Credit Card|
|How to Pay for Your Climb | UK Residents|
|Our Featured Luxury Upgrade Option|
|Standard Grade Hotels in Arusha|
|Mid-Range Hotels in Arusha|
|Upper Mid-Range Hotels in Arusha|
|Day Trips from Arusha|
|Bay Leaf Hotel|
|Rivertrees Country Inn|
|Arusha Coffee Lodge|
|Kibo Palace Hotel|
|Arumeru River Lodge|
|Arusha Safari Lodge|